Review review

Aug 6, 2008

Because of my beloved forum, i end up being a girlie girl, people who knew me would go like "watdefak nyet, lo sekarang pake gituan???", hihihihiiii...
My skin was damage and still is because of one single stroke of kryolan foundie, blemish? check! acne? check! dry patch? check! dull skin? check! So much damage for a make up foundation which i only used once on my friend's wedding ceremony.
Back to the forum which give me tips and everything i need to know about the woman's world, if it is a market, then it would be like chatucak market, you can simply find anything, seriously. So, regarding to one of the thread there about skin food, well it made me interested big time!
1. Black sesame seed Hotmask, it felt warm you won't get the tingly kinda sensation, i scrub it throughly, after 3-5 minutes of gently scrubbing-rinse it with warm water. I love the effect! loving it so badly, it felt so smooth, squeaky clean, and you will get a better complexion afterwards (perhaps because the clean effect).
2. Snow tea eye serum, it supposed to made the skin area around my eye lighter and prevent ageing also eliminate puffines, hmmm..haven't quite feel the effect but it does made my racoon eye slightly lighter.
3. Tomato whitening spot serum, tried for the first time, hopefully it will work to help me eliminates my blemishes.
4. Honey melon hand balm. MUST BUY!!! i'm telling ya, after i use it, i felt my hands so soft and silky smooth. i will definitely buy second, third even after 10 tub, i love it!!
i went nuts over the skinfood products n i'm sure i will buy some more next month!

0 comments: