25 random things about me

Feb 12, 2009

Hmmm...I read 3 blogs and few facebook's profile of my friends write about this stuff,let see now,what do I want to write about myself...

1. I don't have enough patience in everything,I hate to wait for people,I hate to wait in line for movie tickets or entering some concert,thanks to the technology,I don't ever care if I have to wait more than an hour.

2. I love driving on the busy streets of jakarta, especially in kuningan at night,when the streets are almost empty,somehow it's quite relaxing,good music,bottled water and my tank filled (both tummy and car),I'm good to go,sometimes if I'm in deep stressed I can drive to Bogor and return to Jakarta just to drive on the highway.

3. I hate veggies and fruits when they have this weird texture and nauseating scent,I eat only few of them.

4. I couldn't spend a single day without looking at my husband's ex profile on facebook,she just so unbelievably shallow,narsicist and a brand lover,reading her status like giving me guilty pleasure because it's remarkably stupid and after that I would copy paste it and post it to my friend (then became a guilty pleasure for my friends too),I'm cruel I know,but I can't help it.

5. I don't understand why they create sinetron and gossip programme on tv (although it's my guilty pleasure),but seriously I loathe local channel and think of them as maximus crapus.

6. I still eat children snacks such as cireng,cilok,lidi2an pedes,pempek gopek...take me to the nearest elementary school and I would raid on those vendors like hurricane and eat lots of the good stuff until I almost vomit.

7. I don't like to buy something only for the brand,too pricey I'd rather spend it on cute,wearable and affordable pieces.

8. I treat all branded my bags like they worth only a few pennies,seriously,I don't even care wether it's ferragamo bag or even Dior,I just treat them the way they functioned to be... a bag for keeping my stash and stuff in place.

9. I love my family and I love my extended family to death,they rescued me so many times,and their positive energy made me a better human being.

10. I am manic depressive,it's really scary to watch me having a mood swing,I even despise myself for this because I am being a destroyer for people around me,I need a good meditation to cure myself.

11. Sometimes I think I have few different personalities,if you actually read my blog,you will notice that my blog seems written by a bunch of person,but the truth it's me who writes all of these postings.

12. I love candy and sweets,I seriously love and adores candies,all types of candies,especially this handmade candy from Australia named SUGA, one day I'll buy the store and eat all of the product,my habit kinda annoys my husband because I would definitely have sugar high (yes,I'm hyperactive).

13. I love spending my time in the bathroom,a pack of ciggies and magazine,and do number two,hehee...

14. I am obsessed by serial killers,yes...scary but true,it's really interesting to know their motives and how they did all the messy stuff they did. Up untill now I'm still obsessed by jack the ripper.

15. I love Bandung,I love everything about that city,the atmosphere,the countless yummy food,the cheap factory outlet and even the creepy ambience at night.

16. I love Bali as much as I love Bandung for different reason,I love the night life,I love the people,I love the clubs,I love the beaches,I love the supercheap booze (eheheheeh) and I love it when we can dress up without caring what other people thinks. I ♥ BALI and I wish I can go there for another 5 times.

17. I have certain obsession for everything British (the reason why I'm drop dead obsessed by Jim sturgess), I don't know why,but I have a dream one day I will live in London.

18. I have a dream that one day I would travel around the world and spend a few months in greece.

19. One day I will make my mom and my brother happy,so they can live without worrying about money and live in indulgence...amen.

20. I'm affraid of heights,narrow places (I blame Hitchcock's movies) and clowns,I despise clowns,I see them as an evil person who puts on make up and wears mask (I blame Stepen King's IT for this phobia).

21. I wish my husband is romantic...I really wish for this, I do care for a nice romantic candlelight dinner once in a while,or even a nice "just the two of us" vacation,argh he's just being a total maximus crapus.

22. I get all panick when my hair got wet or even get exposed by raindrops,because I have a curly hair and I treat my blow dried hair as a piece of art. True!

23. I still love Keanu reeves up until now, I have a crush on him since I was 11,that's when pointbreak got out,an FBI agent disguising as a surfer???totally hot!I still collect all of his movies,I still have the posters and I still shriek when I saw him in random tv shows or even magazine covers.

24. I like to pick my nose,and when I hate a person,I could stick my boggie on her/his chair or anything that belongs to them (I even stick my boggie on my boss's mercedez) I know it's gross but I don't have any regrets doing it,hahahahahaa...

25. I couldn't live a single day without humming Bjork's song,I even think of naming my child Isobel after Bjork's song.

Well,I could write all that stuff without pausing,hmmm....I guess I do have a lot of fact to share (like anyone cares,hehee..),oh well...that's all folks,nitey!


Sent from my BlackBerry®

powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: