Farewell my King

Jun 26, 2009

It's officially a black friday for me (I replay gone too soon,over and over), I still can't believe the news I heard this morning about Mr. Jackson departure.

Most of us lived and growing up by listening to his song (and I am proud that I was born the same year when thriller was out). I am still mourning until now with tears still streaming from my eyes, It's hard to accept the fact that he's gone by the age of 50 due to cardiac arrest. It's too early, he still have so many things to achieve.

Mr. Jackson was preparing for his concert and told the press 'this is the final curtain', who would have known that his final curtain call became literally. Just like Anna Nicole Smith, we never see it coming, it's like nothing happened and by a split second he's gone.

Words had failed me, I have nothing more to say, I pay deeply respect for you Mr. Jackson, may your legacy lives on. I love you and it's an honour to grew up knowing your magical music. You are the magic.

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon
Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon
Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night
Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon
Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon
Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon
Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One DayGone One Night
Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

so long Michael..you will be missed

Sent from my Blooberry

2 comments:

anggi said...

gw liat videoklip2nya di youtube, baru gw beneran nangisssss..... huhuhuhuhuhuhuuu sedih bangettttt...

The one with the pink notebook said...

masih mewek ga bok?gw masih aja gitu tiap kali ada beritanya,huhuhuhuhuhuuuu