Somewhere in my parallel universe

Jun 12, 2009

In my parallel universe, i would be sitting in a cafe in London, mining my own business, the weather is cold almost freezing, i am wearing my trench coat, tights and a pair of boots...drink a cup of tea and smoking, taking pictures of some random objects. I see people walking by, holding hands, laughing and waiting...just like me.
In my parallel universe, i would be a student, a freelance photographer and a traveller. I live alone in a small apartment in notting hill.
In my parallel universe my life would be fun surrounded by fantastic adventurer just like me.
In my parallel universe i would be the happiest person on earth without having a slight worries about my life or the world.
In my parallel universe i would have 5 tattooes, 1 on my feet, 1 on my wrist, 1 on my ribcage, 1 behind my ear and 1 behind my neck.

Back in the real world..i look at my reflection, as it reflects not only me, but my life..and the only thing that coming out of my mouth is this sentence; How sad....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tattooes...!! I want some more as well.. On one of my feet, on my srist, and probably above my ankle... Goshh... If only I have 200 AUD to spend...

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK