Upcoming concert

Mar 24, 2009

Yes...yes...can't wait for Jamiroquai's concert on the 8th April in Jakarta,after a few dozens artist that been cancelled,I really hope this time (for crying out loud) the show won't be cancelled. Thanks to Malaysian authorities and other major error (yes,like having a holiday visa instead of working visa,genius!),N*E*R*D is cancelled on exact day when they should have performed. Now the term No one Ever Really Dies change into Now Everybody is Really Dissapointed,hehehee...thank goodness I didn't buy the ticket from the first place or I'm sure I would bawled like a nutty.

Now,I already bought those jamiroquai tickets and the agonizing trip to the atm (which too bad that java festival production doesn't have any card transaction machine,I had to walk!),so I really really hope the show will goes on smoothly without any cancellation (and it would be a bitch because the venue will take about 2 hour drive outside Jakarta). By the thought of it,I can't wait to see Mr. Jaykay and the boys set their groove on :)

Sent from my Blooberry

2 comments:

Gricia (Cia) said...

tiketny brp duit bu?fiuhh untg gk jd bli tiket nerd..gk ad yg nemenin ntn.hehe

Anonymous said...

gricia kalo yg e sama f kalo ga salah 750 deh, vip 3 juta trus kelas a-nya 1 juta 750