Notes on thai kitchen

Mar 23, 2009

It's weekend galore!!!!I really really love this weekend,I had good food and also i got the chance to visit ITC kuningan, a.k.a another silicone case hunting time for me! Yaaay..
Anyway,I bought polo shirt dress and a blackberry silicone case both in fuschia (where did I get this fuschia craze lately?gosh I don't know),both only cost me about 120 rupiah (+- 10$).Okay enough about my purchase,I kinda feel bad,as my previous posting was about charity.
Soooo..let me review what I had for lunch this week's saturday,I ate at Thai Kitchen panglima polim,I must say that this is one of the best thai restaurant on my top 3 thai restaurant in 3 country (No. 1 Golden dragon,Thailand,they made in to the guiness book of world's record for the biggest restaurant,the food was great,perhaps the best I ever tasted in my entire life,true! No.2,Bangkok jam,located in starhill Kuala Lumpur malaysia,it has a great ambience,the indoor area for a romantic setup to have a nice dinner with your partner or go for the outdoor area if you're just chillin' with your friends to have beer,the restaurant area has a big screen,you might as well have fun especially for the boys to watch soccer match). Thai kitchen made the 3rd on my list,the food is great (try tom ka khai extra spicy,pad thai and beef green curry),the price is fantastic. I had my friends to try up and they agree that this place is the bomb! Compared to much more expensive thai restaurant I tried in jakarta (which the food is not that great),Thai kitchen is the most decent one,it has about 5 kind of tom yam soups (seafood,prawn,chicken,with coconut milk or plain,etc),not to mention other dishes which taste mighty fine to me,not too spicy,not too oily or taste too heavy,another plus point of this restaurant,the chef is thai so that's why everything comes in great balance.
Hmmmm...it makes my mouth watery by imagine on those great spicy tom ka khai,oh well..got to go now...and hoping next week I can have another date with a bowl of hot tom ka khai and beef green curry plus a plate of rice,yummmm!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: