Splurge or save?go DIY!

Apr 18, 2009

After drooling and gone gaga on this spaghetti necklace from kapow wow objects ( http://www.kabiri.co.uk/designers/kapow_wow_objects/ ),and also having my jaw dropped when I look at the fantastic price (yes £120 convert it to Rp,you'll get a brand new mobile phone),so I decided to have my DIY project for the necklace,lots of effort (I'm cutting 3 hours non-stop for creating fringes), and having it sew at the tailor,and tadaaaaa! The fringe shawl necklace is done,fugly yes but it looks fab,how much I spend? Rp. 20.000,- (less then US. $2),and believe me everybody, I made it from my jersey pajama pants,can't wait to wear them!

Sent from my Blooberry

1 comments:

sapiduduk said...

ini paan c?.. mie item yak... hueek >,<"

put.. word verificationnya matiin nape...
kalo mo komen jadi ribet....