happy day for the cheapskate

Jun 7, 2009

Having a great Sunday, meeting jerapah giting and my old pal, had a coffee and chit chat. Jerapah giting and I still manage to squeeze in some shopping time at kemang's garage sale, one thing I love about garage sale is to find some unique and very very cheap stuff, it's like having a treasure hunt minus the sea sick and drunken pirates. Ok let me break down what i get on the garage sale.

this flowery tikar bag is my best find in this sale, cost about Rp. 100K, it's a little pricey but i had love at the first sight when i laid my eyes on this bag, it's roomy and very unique,i never found anything like it anywhere.











Kenneth Cole 'Black' clutch, it's the real stuff and only cost me Rp. 15k , i can wear it on a girls night out or wearing my shirt jeans and heels combo








This trapeeze jersey dress only cost me Rp. 50k, hot weather in Jakarta makes me want to find anything jersey as many as possible, and this one is perfect, it has summer feel into it, the color is great against my complexion and i look 5 inch smaller (yea rite..)














So today's damage only cost me 165k, i should give myself a bi grin, next stop i will be scourging to pasar senen or pasar baru, thrifting is good for my wallet and unhealthy habit, heheee \(^u^)/.

2 comments:

Gricia (Cia) said...

i love d tikar bag..so pretty and unique..anyway maybe we could catch up and thrifting together ^_^

putri said...

okeeee,i'll text you up if there's another garage sale ya dear