Latest addiction

Jul 2, 2009

Introducing Ickle and Lardee, 2 adventurous and super cute baby teeth.















(All images are copyright © Inhae Renee Lee 2009. All rights reserved. )

Ok, seriously..what's not to love about this 2 cuties???
As i go blog walking, i found this uber cute characters and now i'm hooked, i constantly read it and show it to my husband and brother in law, they both saw it and continuously saying: 'aaaaaw...how cute,how cute' (there's nothing cute about seeing two big guys saying how cute and aaaw-ing repeatedly)

I sent e-mail to the creator of my milk toof and she said that it's okay to put her work on my blog, so thank you Inhae Lee for replying my e-mail and it's really delightful to put your creation to this post. It's official...i am your big fan Inhae! :)

For those of you who loves this pic, you must check the original work and story of my milk toof here , let them put a big smile on your face.

0 comments: