Smoky experiment

Jul 8, 2009

Went to donna's and as usual..as one of a pro bencong,she did some experiment and making a twist on the smoky eyes look. The victim off course; yours truly :) . As I don't do a lot of make up and my jaw still dropping on donna's ranges of eye shadows (name the color and brand and the forms from pigment,regular and pressed pigment she got it all).
So in this photo she puts base color frosty white and silver on the crease and brow bone,then she adds black e/s on the crease (Millani storm), for the final touch she adds MAC pressed pigment e/s in teal on the corner, the crease (a lil bit to layer over the black e/s) and lower eye lines. I like it, especially the MAC in teal, the color really pops, it made my eyes look bigger..who knew I would look good in green. Hmmm..next time I would try it and make experiments, it's really time for me to learn how to do my make up, I'm 27 already and blind as a bat when it comes to make-up,ckckck...
Sent from my Blooberry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAC Teal emang bajooossss bangett!!
Gue punya ampe di sayang-sayang banget ngga boleh ada yang minta :D
Si Donna pake brush apa buat pigmentnya Tie?

putri said...

donna pake make up show e/s brush, soalnya bentuk si teal udah pressed pigment, bukan loose lg..meeeh jadi pgn beli