When insomnia gets me

Jul 10, 2009

This horrible woman is the host of some midnight quiz show,I know it's midnight and majority of the viewers are adults but please...we are living in the east,which makes a lot of people are still conservative, include me..there's nothing pretty about this woman, the way she talks (annoyingly) ,her gesture,her make up not to mention her wardrobe, she use this burlesque bustier in hot pink and carrying a whip (!),very un-lady like..I am pretty sure she's the mayor of WHOREVILLE (blame the wardrobe and the way she talks..about the wardrobe,what the hell is the stylist thinks??is the stylist running a brothel??? I am CURIOUS).
Pardon my language here dear readers, but she ticks me off (yes due to my pms too) and the most tragic thing is,I watch the quiz on TPI which stands for Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia or indonesia's education television. Oh help me dear God, please save this country.
Sent from my Blooberry

2 comments:

anggi said...

masaolooohhh...itu siapa sih putt? mengerikan.
tapi gw penasaran sama lina geboy paporit lu. wakakaka...
coba sekali-kali dibahas disindang... :D

Avelia Deasy said...

nggi..cari deh di yutub lina geboy hello dangdut. dijamin ga nyesel :D

btw put, gue juga penasaran..ni cewe sapa sih? ada ga di yuchub?